Friday, October 12, 2007

well hello there

HELLO,


Listen to what happened to me. Ok so Wednesday we were playing red rover and this kid ran and like jumped on my arm or something and he was just hanging there and i was like ok get off.(not exact word for word what i said) so then my arm was like bruised and it lke hurt on thursday. my arm was not bruised or swollen on the outside it just was bruised ON TNE INSIDE OF MY ARM. and it did not feel good. Yep well yesterday was not the best day of my life but my fav. part was recess. I am an office helper which means on certain days i go to the office and i run arons with another girl. so we went to the office and we went and got the mail. in there was free food to canes and i told the the superintendent (i think that's what she is) that if there was any extras that i would take them. then she said we could have 1. then we went to get her rice krispie treats and the lady gave us 1 more (on purpose) and the lady gave 1 pack to us. yep so it was the pretty much the best recess ever.

2 comments:

JESUS FREAK :) said...

hey mini me i finaly found your blog.
so come see mine!
Emma

nikki said...

Ok. I luv u. and I will go chack out your blog right now.