Monday, February 9, 2009

God's still Holy right?

So the other day I was at Target with my mom. It was right after school and since we eat lunch so early I was really hungry. So we were walking through the store and we went on the candy isle and I got a 4 pack of gum, but since I was really hungry I asked my mom if I could some breadsticks from the little pizza hut concession stand thing at the front of the store instead of that. So I she said yes and so I got some when we were leaving, and we were unloading our groceries and I was eating one and then I bent over with the pack and the other two fell out. I started crying! No joke! My mom offered to get me some more and I said no at first and then changed my mind. So we went inside and when we went to get them the first time there was two packs of them, but when we got back inside there was none left. They weren't gonna be out for about 8 minutes and we had butter in the car. So my mom said no and I cried some more and I was kinda mean to her when we got in the car. On the way home we were listening to K-Love and there was a song on and I don't remember the exact words, but it was something like Holy, Holy, Holy. You see I was so mad and squinched up and I told my self not to sing, but when it got to the part about Holy, Holy, Holy something went through my head like so Gaod's not Holy? I was like wow and then I started singing. See I think God was trying to tell me something. I think that's why there was no more left when we went back inside. I love how God shows you to love him through some breadsticks at Target, come on somebody!

2 comments:

SGDmicroZT said...

NIkki thats a great story and alot of people dont know what God is showing u sometimes and i think that you writing that could show anyone that checks out your blog i loved that story so much guhh!!!!
sincerly,
SGD micro ZT

TAYLOR'S BLOG DUHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said...

hey nikki its taylor rember me hey i luv your blog hehehehehehe mine is www.cheerchick246.blogspot.com